Questions About our School Assembly Magic Shows
1. What is your most popular show”? That would be a three-way tie between “Books Create Magic!,” “I Am Unafraid – The Magic Show” is also very popular as it contains an anti bullying theme. And “The Wacky Science Show” that incorporates fun science experiments and a touch of magic that makes learning science a ton of fun for elementary school children.
2. How do we prepare for the performance? Our magic show is entirely self-contained – we provide a state-of-the-art sound system and all props. The show can be performed in a gym or stage. All you need to do is sit back and enjoy your school assembly with your students!
4. How many students can attend the performance? We do not have any audience restrictions; the show plays “BIG”. You can have as many students as the local fire marshal will allow! If you need more than one school magic show, back-to-back prices are offered at a reduced rate.
5. Do you do the same show for all grades? Yes, the script changes slightly, but we use the same magic and themes.
6. Sounds Great! What is the cost of the performance? Show price ranges from $650.00-$1250.00 depending on the state and county of your school. We offer shows mostly within a two hour drive from Houston, but will travel as far as needed if travel expense is included.
7. Do you offer any discounts? If two nearby schools book on the same day, both schools will receive a discount.
8. Our funds are limited. How do I know my students will enjoy this? Chad Chesmark has performed for over 3 million people including Disney Cruise Lines and hundreds of elementary schools! We offer you this guarantee: If your students don’t think this is one of the most exciting shows they have ever seen, your performance is free!
9. My school has hired you in the past and the kids loved it! When you return, is the show different? Yes! Each of my themed shows are completely different from one another. Many schools have the performance year after year! Some have even had us twice in the same year with different shows.
10. What other schools have you performed at in Texas? Here is a list of just a few of the schools that I’ve visited recently:
Bear Creek Elementary
Bess Brannen Elementary
Cactus Ranch Elementary
Cedar Brook Elementary
Don Jeter Elementary
E Turlington Elementary
Harmony Science Academy
John Cooper High School
Memorial Parkway Elementary
Pine Ridge Elementary
Pine Shadows Elementary
Rosco Middle School
Settlers Way Elementary
Valley View Elementary
West Memorial Elementary
West Side Elementary
Willow Creek Elementary